cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collection stage filed option

SamLima
Level 7
606.pngwhat do field column and field import for? 

------------------------------
Sam Lima
1 REPLY 1

Hi Sam,

The field column opens up the column details interface which describes the column details such as the name of the column and the data type of the column that your collection will have.

The Imports button is a feature provided by Blue Prism which can help you to replicate the column types for any parameters (Input or Output) being used in any of the existing actions in other business objects. This feature can come handy if you are trying to create actions with similar parameters to some other action.

Upon clicking on Imports button, you need to choose the action where you want to replicate the parameters from:

603.png

You can see that I am getting the parameters being automatically imported as follows:

604.png

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com