cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

learning edition expiry date

SamLima
Level 7
I have read that learning edition is available for 90 days, how can I still use the environment after 90 days?

------------------------------
Sam Lima
2 REPLIES 2

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Hi @SamLima,

After 90 days of the license will expire. Then you can download another 90 Days Learning edition license and install the same. All processes you have in your past license will be there in that edition.

Thanks ,
Srihari

Srihari
RPA Developer

Hi Sam,

You can try downloading the Learning Edition again, the new license will be activated and your processes will remain saved which you can use again.

You can download the file from here: Blue Prism Learning Edition

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.