cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1. Drag and Drop Assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to get BluePrism to drag and drop an element I have spied, onto another element, from one part of my screen to another within an Internet explorer application. I have created a Navigate Stage with the element I would like to have dragged set to the €œDrag€ action, followed by a €œDrop€ action onto the element I would like to have it dropped onto. This method has not been successful. If BluePrism has both elements spied and can highlight them in the Application modeler, do I need to provide X and Y inputs? Also, is there a guide for how to properly do this? Additionally, the error I receive is Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Drag and Drop' on page 'XX' - More than one window matched the query terms. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
You need to revisit the Surface Automation training to find out how to get the x and y coordinates of the Drag and Drop actions that are available for the windows interface. That training will tell you how to either get bounds of an element or use image recognition to get an element location.

MiroslavJankec1
Level 2
Denis can you please tell me where can I find that Surface Automation training? thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Miroslav, You can find Surface Automation Training under Learning -> Surface Automation (on portal)