cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24H Challenges at BPW22 - REGISTRATION OPEN!

Grace-Lanser
Community Team
Community Team
Hello Community!

Earlier this week we announced we will be hosting three 24H challenges on the 11th May the day after Blue Prism World Virtual 2022, the registration for this event is now open!

The products involved with the challenges are Blue Prism, Blue Prism Decision, Blue Prism Interact and Blue Prism Desktop. Click here to read more about the three challenges, the prizes on offer and to register!

The three Challenges will have a maximum capacity of 75 people per challenge. Each team needs a minimum of three people to enter (maximum five people per team). The challenges are open to both customers and partners,  but remember entries are limited and acceptance will be on a first come first served basis - priority will be given to bigger teams.

So register now to avoid disappointment!
30012.png

------------------------------
Grace Lanser
Community Associate
Blue Prism
4 REPLIES 4

ElmiraSabirova
Level 2
Hi Grace, will we receive confirmation email after registration? I have not received any and not sure if application went through. Thanks

Elmira Sabirova

Hey Elmira,

You should have seen a confirmation message that you application was submitted and we can confirm it went through 🙂 Confirmation of participation will be sent shortly by email. I hope this is helpful!

Grace Lanser
Community Associate
Blue Prism

Hi Grace,

thank you. We have received confirmation. We registered 3 members teams, but one more colleague now asked if he can join. Is it possible to add team member at this point? Thanks!

Elmira Sabirova

Hi @ElmiraSabirova,

Sure! that's not a problem 🙂

I will be reaching out privately as I am coordinating the 24H Challenges from the Community team.

Thanks!​

Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega
Community Manager
Blue Prism