cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessibility spying failure

ThomasWilliams
Level 3
Hi. One of our resources is suddenly failing to identify items previously mapped using accessibility mode. Our other resources don't have this problem and this machine was working previously. When we try to re-spy the accessibility elements, it comes up with "There was an error during the spying operation". The detail is as follows: System.ApplicationException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Accessibility.IAccessible'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).    at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementTypeInfo& elementType, List`1& identifiers)    at Automate.frmIntegrationAssistant.HandleSpyOrLaunchClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)   Kind regards,
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Something has changed in your environment so suddently make it no longer work.  Check installation logs etc.  Has the application been updated on the failing pc?  Is the app the same bit (32/64) on all PCs.    It is impossible to answer this for you, it is going to take investigation into your environment to find out what the difference is with that one robot.

NikhilSaini
Level 3
Hi, I am facing the same issue. In my case nothing was changed and while working on same day I am getting this issue.

NikhilSaini
Level 3