cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Modeller

Shashi_RanjanKu
Level 3
I am spying a window based application. At the time of spying the application after indentifying and highlighting the elements of application everything is good. But at the time of process run the same element is not been identified. How to solve the issue. I am using Bp 5.
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If BP can't find an element at run time it's because the element as modelled at design time is not there. This will either be because the selection of attributes chosen by the developer is not unique or flexible enough to match the element in all situations, or because the synchronisation between the page logic and the application state is not being controlled. In other words, the logic is running too fast and the element is not yet present at the time when the business object tries to use it.

Shashi_RanjanKu
Level 3
But at the time of initial identifying and highlighting BP is not showing any error. But if the same application  is used for run process BP does not find the element. And about logic running fast wait has been provided by me.

NishantChoukse1
Level 3
Match rules are not unique. I would suggest to interrogate again and choose only those elements that are not dynamic in nature.