cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate.exe after startup - Authentication issue due to Windows update

GyulaEgyed
Level 3
Hi,

We have a problem regarding Automate.exe after applying 11th Windows update on runtime resources.

Based on the solution provided by Blue Prism we registered the necessary SPNs on the application servers.

In case we restart a machine for some reasons it does not start automatically anymore, however if we log into the machine with RDP it starts successfully (triggered by task scheduler) and we can log into the environment. Due to the succesful login, I think the SPN registration was succesful.

Can you please provide any suggesion what can be the problem? Or how the Automate.exe starts upon system startup? Where this setting can be seen?

In the event viewer, we have similar error message (in my native language) in case of machine startup.

AutomateUI.UserMessage - User message not valid in non-interactive environment: The following error has occurred:

36661.png

Thank you!
Gyula

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

henrynli
Staff
Staff
Hi Gyula!

I would recommend you to log a ticket with support if not any solutions would be shared by existing participants as each environment might be specific. You will need to provide full environment details and whether you followed the KB and performed SETSPN before apply MS update/patch.

There is Troubleshooting section in the KB article so if not yet referenced, please involve your IT team to jointly double check and verify the settings....Take note the SETSPN is applied to Server box.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

henrynli
Staff
Staff
Hi Gyula!

I would recommend you to log a ticket with support if not any solutions would be shared by existing participants as each environment might be specific. You will need to provide full environment details and whether you followed the KB and performed SETSPN before apply MS update/patch.

There is Troubleshooting section in the KB article so if not yet referenced, please involve your IT team to jointly double check and verify the settings....Take note the SETSPN is applied to Server box.