cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutomateC.exe not working as intended

Juan_MateoCasta
Level 2
Hi!

I'm currently trying to run the automateC.exe command from sql server manager. I'm utilizing xp_CMDShell to run a batch file that calls the following command

call "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" /export "slpe" /overwrite /user admin admin

The only response that this brings is "Database error - Unable to determine whether database exists - Login failed for user 'sa'." what should i do for the Sql sentence to actually recognize the database?

By the way, the database works fine, the process exists, and the username and password are correct. i'm using the sa user from sql to run the query.

Thanks to whoever answers!

------------------------------
Juan Mateo Castagno Marquez
3 REPLIES 3

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Thank you for your message, I try the same logic and this is my results:
29904.pngTry using a valid user for the Blue Prism database.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

As I said, i'm supplying the correct password, it has some issue accessing the database from sql and don't know how to fix it

Juan Mateo Castagno Marquez

Check your database connection. Open Blue Prism and hit Configure on the login screen. Make sure that you have the connection configured correctly. I can duplicate the error that you're getting by intentionally setting the wrong password for the database connection.

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer