cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Archiver Setup

David-Dinh
Staff
Staff

Blue Prism Archiver is a DX asset created to move WQI and Logs out of a BP database into an Archive DB.  The asset will be released in August.  This discussion was created for support related questions as the asset is not formally supported by BP.  Support will be provided by the original author and BP communities unless notice is provided otherwise.

------------------------------
David Dinh
Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
America/Chicago
6 REPLIES 6

Ideally, this should be added in the System settings itself because everyone would need this at some point.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/
Technical Lead

will be curious to know more about this tool and how this works . 

Neeraj Kumar

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Thanks for sharing this David, looking forward to it - we have struggled with archiving activities in the past and during migrations as well, I'd be highly interested in testing this DX asset out.

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS, England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

David-Dinh
Staff
Staff

I am providing a preview of the asset if anyone is interested.  Please try it out and provide feedback for the final release.

David Dinh
Blue Prism
America/Chicago

There is a new version on the DX.

David Dinh
Blue Prism
America/Chicago

siriPolam
Level 2

Hi David,

I am currently working on archiving of BP queue data.  I have gone through your approach. I have couple of questions to start with. So, we have our BP production database on a different SQL server which is connected to BP IC server. So according to BP archiver method, we have to create a new archiver db in the sql server and run the scripts to create virtual db's. correct me if i am wrong. 

siri Polam