cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Hub

CHOKKAKULAPushp
Level 4

Hello,

We have installed Blue Prism Hub and completed the required configuration on server . May I know the requirements and steps needed to view the control room in browser in the client systems.

Thank you.

------------------------------
CHOKKAKULA Pushpa
3 REPLIES 3

JacobClary
Staff
Staff

Hello Chokkakula, I hope you are doing well today. 

For more information about the control room in Blue Prism Hub, you should be able to find the answers to your questions here: https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/hub-interact/4-7/en-us/z-pdf/4-7/Blue%20Prism%20Control%20Room%204.7%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf

That is the user guide for the Control Room in Hub, which goes over many things, including requirements and steps like you mentioned. 

I hope this helps!

Jacob Clary
Customer Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Jacob Clary Senior Product Support Engineer Blue Prism

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your response. We made the configuration mentioned in the document in server system. But in client systems also is the entire hub and authentication server setup needed to open in browser?

Thank you.

CHOKKAKULA Pushpa

I am glad that documentation helped. For your new question, you only need to set up Hub and Authentication server on one machine. Then you would use something like DNS so other machines in your environment can communicate with the Hub machine through your browser. 

Jacob Clary
Customer Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Jacob Clary Senior Product Support Engineer Blue Prism