cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Platform Installation on local PC

MartynaNagla
Level 3

Hi,

I'm writing in regards to installing the Blue Prism platform on my PC (not a server).
Currently I have installed BP Studio 7.1 and I'm wondering whether I can install other BP elements (API, HUB) locally ?
If yes, what additional configuration should I do?
I tried to find information in the installation guidance, but there are a lot of details about server setup.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JacobClary
Staff
Staff
Hi Martyna, I hope you are doing well. 

To answer your question, other elements of Blue Prism like Hub and API can be installed locally without issue. Things like certificate setup in the Hub documentation are designed with local proof of concepts in mind. The only consideration would be the requirements for Hub and API, like being able to use IIS on your machine to host them. 

I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any questions for me.
Jacob Clary Senior Product Support Engineer Blue Prism

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

JacobClary
Staff
Staff
Hi Martyna, I hope you are doing well. 

To answer your question, other elements of Blue Prism like Hub and API can be installed locally without issue. Things like certificate setup in the Hub documentation are designed with local proof of concepts in mind. The only consideration would be the requirements for Hub and API, like being able to use IIS on your machine to host them. 

I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any questions for me.
Jacob Clary Senior Product Support Engineer Blue Prism