cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue prism Browser based application automation

NandiniM3
Level 2
Hello Team,

I am automating browser based application at starting browser mode was working fine so i spied all my elements in browser mode and i created all my objects and called in process. one day we planed to give demo to customer that time no element was identified finally i knew that browser mode working sometimes. later i checked how many modes are working continuously finally i found UIA mode working all time then I changed all my elements to UIA mode and it is working fine. for one invoice details to post into application manually it is taking 5 to 7 min time but in UIA automation it is taking almost 15min so now customer  not ok with this solution. we are at final stage, we are supposed to release our code to production but now customer not ok please suggest what to do ASAP.

------------------------------
Nandini M
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Nandini,

What's the Blue Prism version you're using? Also, please go through the below troubleshooting guide to see if it can help.

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-10/en-us/Guides/chrome-firefox/troubleshooting.htm#:~:text=Situations%20where%20elements%20of%20a%20website%20cannot%20be,the%20Automate.exe%20configuration%20file%20....

Vikrant Sharma
Senior Solution Designer
Blue Prism
Vikrant Sharma Senior Solution Designer Blue Prism

Hello @Nandini M

Until and unless you hit it known issue w,r.t your BP version​ and there is no workaround mentioned, i don't think that you have to go for all spying mode to change to UIA modes.

Yes there are some issue in some version of BP and browser version but those are intermittent issue which i have experience and do not require change in whole object.
Check whether your extension has been installed and enabled properly and also not loading late due to any policy applied in your env?

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect