Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Acquire Lock- environment locking

@devneetmohanty07 Hi Devneet, You already answered my question, but for some reason, I can't open the thread, it's shown blank  could you please paste the answer here? thank you in advance ​------------------------------Sanaa Fallah------------...

20141.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

VBO Elements & Attributes - SQL query

Hi, I have a spied object with many elements. How to pull from BP database all it's elements and their selected attributes & values by SQL query? Also how to pull all changes: new / modified elements and their attributes for past 10 days please? Than...

Code Stage

Hi everyone,I'm trying to change my screen's resolution with code stage but it properly doesn't work but it works when I run it in visual studio,I think the problem is to use class and methods in code stage but I do not know the proper use of this co...

Attach issues in scheduler/control room for MS Edge

Hello all,I have a process running with MS Edge and while running it in debug everything works as expected but every time I ran it via Control Room or Scheduler I keep getting attach errors. At my company we're running BP 6.10.3 and have the browser ...

11873.png

Writer not typing into Web Element (ARIA related)

I have a web Element that the Writer is unable to type into, I believe it may be due to the element not being properly defined in the Application Modeler when selecting the element and is linked to ARIA controls.The 1st screenshot attached shows the ...

36242.png 36243.png

Resolved! Exception Handling

How the infinite loop will occur without the block? ------------------------------Sanaa Fallah------------------------------

11828.png
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

About Schdule Pending Session

I have a problem with Schdule Pending Sessions. When I manually restart the Session, the Process terminates. Has anyone encountered this situation? Thanks------------------------------炳杰 谭------------------------------

17218.png

Regarding Concurrent Sessions/Process information

Hello,I am looking for a solution to fetch some report on Monthly basis which can provide number of concurrent sessions at real time as compared to License defined in BluePrism V6.9.0.  There is an inbuilt tile library in BluePrism which displays the...

esaugos by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! External Exception

What is External Exception? It didn't cross my eyes until Advanced Data Items: Self-Test, is it another name for predefined Exception or what what is the difference between external and internal Exceptions? ------------------------------Sanaa Fallah-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in 2.1

Hey team,I'm observing such error messages intermittently after updating to 2.1Any idea what is this about and how to fix and stabilize tool?I checked all the services are running. Alo I restarted all services but still, these errors are not going aw...

9968.png 9969.png 9970.png