Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email handling through IMAP protocol

Hi everyone!I have the necessity to develop a process for a generic e-mail handling through the IMAP protocol (we cannot go for other solutions like POP3). I have to model basic actions like login with certificate or user+pwd, email reading and movin...

"An exception error has occurred in the activation target"

A previously working solution has recently started intermittently causing the error: "An exception error has occurred in the activation target"After the error occurs the Blue Prism process has to be manually terminated using the the activity manager....

Eric by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Field Info in Text to Columns Code stage

Hi Everyone,My issue : Field Info(Array)I need to convert text or custom column to date column using text to columns code stage.I am unable to declare the array properly and use it because of which; it is throwing error.Error : parameter incorrect(in...

Resolved! Modify package while creating a release file

If suppose I have a package created(having only one process A) on 15 Feb 2022 and some release created out of it. If on 20 Feb 2022, I made some changes to process A, and goto modify package and use the same existing process present in the package wh...

Blue Prism Logs output in SQL

Hello,Was wondering if there is a way to output the log files that you can review in the Control room in SQL. I was looking to output what bots ran, what is processed, and errors or exceptions. I realize this might be a large join of several tables b...

Microsoft Dataverse VBO

Hi All,Has anyone tried the Microsoft Dataverse vbo? Using this VBO, I was trying to retrieve and update the tables. Please can any one give me a resolution or an idea how to use this VBO?Thanks in advance,------------------------------Abhijith RajAu...

Install Internet information services

Hello, I'm trying to install the prerequisites for Decipher and whenever I try to Install the Internet information services by using this script Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Hearts -All in PowerShell run as administrator. I get ...

9034.png

Resolved! Unable to process text read from file

Hi ExpertsI am trying to read the settings file for OneDrive (%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\OneDrive\settings\Business1\{GUID}.ini) with the Read All Text From File activity.I can see that it returns a result of 3,238 characters. But when I try open the v...

generate credential name

could anyone please explain this function? this is from template 1 What's better to set credential procedure from the System tab or in the same process? ------------------------------Sanaa Fallah------------------------------

26940.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

CPU high usage

Good day to all!The problem with high CPU usage in version 2.1Loading is kept maximum for the entire period of document processing. On version 1.2, we used a machine with two virtual processors and there were no problems. Now the machine is with high...

9736.png 9737.png

Date field type behavior

Hello,I capture the date field from an invoice by setting the field as the Date format.On Batch Types, I leave the setting as usual so it keeps the date as the original format.When this date field captures the date and date format is valid still it t...

4907.png 4908.png

#BPTechTips - Empty Collection Test

Hi all,A quick and simple way to test if a collection has any rows is to use a Loop stage without hooking up the loop end. If you continue on from the loop start then there is at least one row in the collection. Otherwise if you exit out of the loop ...

20656.png