cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue prism sometimes does not recognize an element and sometimes it does

BrankoMuruaga
Level 2

Hello, I have a problem with Blue Prism 6.4. We had a process that initially recognized all Chrome elements without a problem, but from one moment to the next it stopped recognizing random elements. In some executions it recognized everything, and in others an element that it recognized before no longer recognizes it, and in the next retry it does. I already tried to remap, verify that the chrome version is the same as in the test environment. I don't know if anyone came across a similar problem and was able to solve it.

2 REPLIES 2

PvD_SE
Level 12

Hi Branko,

Some things to check:

• Is the BP plugin installed, correct version, and working?
  • Is your old BP 6.4 still compatible with the Chrome browser? (browser manifest issue)
  • Does your object provide enough waiting time to interact with the Chrome browser elements?

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden

Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

BrankoMuruaga
Level 2

Hi Paul JHM van Doorn

We have many other processes executed with this version of BP and with the same browser (version and plugin of BP), and this is the only one that does not recognize certain elements randomly. I exaggerated the waiting times to test if that was it, but it keeps happening. From what they told me, maybe they changed the version of the browser from 103 to 96, but I don't know if that would affect it since the problem is not that it doesn't recognize anything, but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't