cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bordering and Conditional Formatting in Excel

Sri_Krishna_Cha
Level 5
Hi All-   I am able to read the content from a browser and then copy the required into excel. However I want to implement the Bordering and also the conditional formatting depending on the cell values . Any pointers ?
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The Excel VBO does wrap every possible function of the Excel API (and never will - the task is too great), so there are two options. 1) extend the VBO with new pages and code stages providing the desired functionality. Obviously this requires programming expertise. 2) Manually prepare a template file with the necessary formatting. The template can be stored inside a binary data item and written out as a file at run time using the File Management utility.

RajatSharma
Level 3
Hi John @John__Carter I am not sure how to save a template format in  binary data item .would you please explain ? it would be very helpful to avoid code stage at for each kind of formatting we need to again code .

Sri_Krishna_Cha
Level 5
Hi Rajatsharma-   In the data item, we need to select the data item as binary and then export the file what you would like to save as template.