cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of BP server

KumarAbhishek1
Level 2
Hi, I am configuring the BP server as I mo not connected to the resource pc in the control room.
11560.png

Can anyone help me to indicate where I am going wrong while configuring the BP Server?
11561.png

When I start the connection, I got the following error
11562.png

Please advise me.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

------------------------------
Kumar Abhishek
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Jay,

Blue Prism Application Server is available in our full enterprise product, but is disabled in our Learning Edition.

If you are using our Learning Edition, then although you can configure an Application Server, you will not be able to start the server.

If you are using an our enterprise version, then please contact support@blueprism.com for assistance in setting up an Application Server.

Regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Kumar.

Given that you are asking this question in the Learning Community, are you trying to set up a BP server on your own, essentially learning how to set this up?

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

HI Jack,

I also want configure local Blue Prism server on my laptop and connect my blueprism to server. Can you please guide me on how can I connect my blue prism to BP server instead of database. Next, can you please guide me on how can I connect another computer to my server to see i my control room?

Please see the configuration in images below.11542.jpg
11543.jpg
11544.jpg

Jay Prajapati

Hi Jack,

I am configuring BP application server, DB server and resources on same pc. However, while starting BP server Service from services.msc I get an error shown in image. 
Can you please help what is wrong here?

Thanks
11548.png

Jay Prajapati

Hi Jay,

Blue Prism Application Server is available in our full enterprise product, but is disabled in our Learning Edition.

If you are using our Learning Edition, then although you can configure an Application Server, you will not be able to start the server.

If you are using an our enterprise version, then please contact support@blueprism.com for assistance in setting up an Application Server.

Regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London