cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation Exercise retain Order Reference Value

RukuI_Anson
Level 3
Hi everyone

i'm trying to finish off consolidation exercise 11.0 and wondered if there was a way to retain the Order Reference Number from the order processing. at the moment it overwrites the value of the previous item. is there a way to retain that value so it isnt overwritten. When i checked the queue the order reference number was the same for every item so i'm guessing that was a system generated ID rather then a unique identifier for each item the queue processed. If i'm not able to retain the order reference # where else can i view them?

Many thanks
Ruku​

------------------------------
Ruku I'Anson
3 REPLIES 3

RukuI_Anson
Level 3
Hi everyone

I was able to find the order values in the control room now so that bit is all good. Just need to know if it is possible to store the data item values somewhere else or do we use the Queue record?

tx Ruku

Ruku I'Anson

Hi everyone

Solved now. Spoke to our Guru. I needed to make the order reference number as text then created an action to tag the case record before marking it as completed. 

Regards
R

Ruku I'Anson

Great to hear that you were able to resolve your problem.

Thanks for providing an explanation, it's always useful for the community in case others encounter similar challenges.

Kind regards

Andrew

Andrew Beard
Senior Consultant
Blue Prism
Australia/Melbourne