cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying one collection data to another collection with different columns

KT
Level 4

Hi,

I have a collection that contains my raw data. I wanted to move this collection to another one (columns defined) to prepare for my queue data with the following conditions that i need to map.

1. Map the user name column from collection1 to First Name and Last Name of collection2.
  2. One of my column (map) in collection1 is comma separated. I need to create a row data in collection2 on each of the values of the comma separated string.

Right now i was able to do this in a loop with calc stages to split the user name and create a row data per comma separated value in column map using split.

Was wondering if i can do this in another approach that would be more efficient. like one action to copy them from one collection to another.

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

AbhinavKumar
Level 3

Hi Kris,

There is option to copy rows from one collection to another collection but as you need to do some operations before copying it into new collection so the way you are doing it is more easy and efficient.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

AbhinavKumar
Level 3

Hi Kris,

There is option to copy rows from one collection to another collection but as you need to do some operations before copying it into new collection so the way you are doing it is more easy and efficient.