cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying process ran details from control room

UvarajThangavel
Level 4
Hi, I wanted to copy the complete information from control room like Process id, processname, status, Startime and End time. Could anyone suggest how to do it. Regards Uvaraj
11 REPLIES 11

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There's no way to do it using the application, the only way is to query the DB directly.

UvarajThangavel
Level 4
@John__Carter : Thanks for your reply

@John Carter, Could you please help with the query to fetch data from DB, it would be of great help, thanks in advance.

------------------------------
Dinesh Kumar Mathireddi

@Uvaraj Thangavel, if you have implemented it, could you please help with the query to fetch data from DB / Control Room, it would be of great help, thanks in advance.​

Dinesh Kumar Mathireddi

Hi Dinesh,

If you have access to Blueprism Database, BPASesssion table and BPAPRocess table would have all details.

Ishan Mahajan
India

vinodchinthakin
Level 9
Hi. You can use Process Info VBO. which provides information of processes available in Blue Prism.

vinod chinthakindi

Hi,

You can use the below query to get the details you want from db. I have added few fields as you have mentioned in your query.

select P.ProcessID, P.Name,ST.description,S.startdatetime ,s.enddatetime from BPAsession S
INNER JOIN BPAProcess P ON S.processid = P.processid
LEFT JOIN BPAStatus ST ON ST.statusid = S.statusid
--Where name = 'process123'  -- you can use where condition for any specific process

Susheel Maurya
Team Leader - Process Excellence
Metlife
Noida

Hi Ishan, Thank you, I am aware of the DB tables and tried to have the query and as only few people have limited access to DB, so I have suggested an Idea in Ideation page/Ideas portal, please click on below link to upvote and add your comments

Dinesh Kumar Mathireddi

Hi,

@SusheelMaurya, I have also received some SQL queries (Same as above) from BP tech team to extract data from BPASession table. But I just wanted to know how do you use these queries to get the data from BP Table?

Are you using a separate Macro which contains these SQL queries and running from outside of BP or ​using "Data -  SQL Server" object to extract data? If possible please let me know all the required steps to get the data from BP Tables.

Thanks
Ashis

Ashis Kumar Ray
RPA Developer
TCS
Europe/London