Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't load assembly reference

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I am getting the below error while executing the code stage,

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'Google.Apis.Auth, Version=1.21.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a7d26565bac4d604' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

However, I referred the same dll version in the initialize page.

CAUSE: Google.Apis.Gax.Grpc.dll has a dependancy with Google.Apis.Auth, Version >= 1.35.1.0 and Grpc.Auth has a dependancy with Google.Apis.Auth, Version >= 1.21.1.0... I placed the Google.Apis.Auth, Version >= 1.35.1.0 in the program file folder and referred it in the initialize page. Having said that I guess Grpc.Auth cannot load the latest version and it requires 1.21.0.0

How to resolve this issue? Please help me.
5 REPLIES 5

GopalBhaire
Level 10
Try moving the dll to BP folder in Program files and then reference it.

------------------------------
Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did that already but of no use!

Does the DLL have other DLL dependencies? If so, have you tried including those dependencies when trying to move it into the Blue Prism installation directory?

Wing Ling Leung
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism Professional Services

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does have the dependency. Based on the dependencies error in BP I am adding the dll(version specific). But still it is throwing the error again and again for certain dlls alone! I keep downgrading the dll version for few components based on the BP exception but still no luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable
CAUSE: Google.Apis.Gax.Grpc.dll has a dependancy with Google.Apis.Auth, Version >= 1.35.1.0 and Grpc.Auth has a dependancy with Google.Apis.Auth, Version >= 1.21.1.0... I placed the Google.Apis.Auth, Version >= 1.35.1.0 in the program file folder and referred it in the initialize page. Having said that I guess Grpc.Auth cannot load the latest version and it requires 1.21.0.0. How to resolve this issue?