cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a new process with command line

GustavoKlein
Level 4

Hello guys,

Someone know if is it possible? Use the commands of automate for create a new process?

I tried to search in the library of commands line but i did not found any results

Thanks!

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
There's no direct command line command to achieve this in Blue Prism. 

The only way I could think of achieving this would be as follows (note that this method isn't supported by Blue Prism):
AutomateC /import "C:\xxxx\yyyy\template.xml"

Generally, Blue Prism does not recommend editing the underlying process/object files and you do so at your own risk.  But this is one potential way to do achieve what you are asking.

Another alternative to automate creation of a new process that is not related to the CLI, would be to build a VBO that interacts with the Blue Prism user interface itself. This would be a starting point to building out this object: https://github.com/blue-prism/blue-prism-utility

------------------------------
James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
There's no direct command line command to achieve this in Blue Prism. 

The only way I could think of achieving this would be as follows (note that this method isn't supported by Blue Prism):
AutomateC /import "C:\xxxx\yyyy\template.xml"

Generally, Blue Prism does not recommend editing the underlying process/object files and you do so at your own risk.  But this is one potential way to do achieve what you are asking.

Another alternative to automate creation of a new process that is not related to the CLI, would be to build a VBO that interacts with the Blue Prism user interface itself. This would be a starting point to building out this object: https://github.com/blue-prism/blue-prism-utility

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

Very thanks for the attention and the explain!

Gustavo Klein
System Analyst
UTC