cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credentials

HectorArenas
Level 3
Hi all, I am trying to create credentials for the process that I am automation. While doing so, I am getting the following error: "Failed to save credential - Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Default Encryption Scheme' is invalid. BluePrism.BPCoreLib.InvalidValueException: Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Default Encryption Scheme' is invalid. at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsEncryptionScheme.Encrypt(SafeString plainText) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.UpdateCredentialInfo(clsDBConnection con, clsCredential credential) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.UpdateCredential(clsCredential credential, String oldName) at AutomateUI.frmCredential.btnOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) " I was creating credentials how I usually did. I am not sure what I might have done here. Not sure what the next steps are here. Any help would be appreciated
5 REPLIES 5

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Hector, Does your Encryption Scheme show as available in the status window (System/Security/Encryption Schemes)? Regards, Steve

HectorArenas
Level 3
Hi Steve, It does show as available, but the Method is ""Unresolved Key"" Best regards, Hector

HectorArenas
Level 3
Just FYI, I solved this by using a new Encription method.

How did you solved this?

------------------------------
JIGAR PARIKH
Sr. Group Manager
WNS
Europe/Luxembourg

In System/Security/Encryption Schemes change the location to database and then click 'generate key', then click OK. Now when you save the credentials the encryption will work.

Paul Wyman