cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Internal : Bad Item ID Supplied

Cristian_Alejan
Level 2
Hello Dear team,

I need your help with an error that the process throws when you want to delete an item ID.

1)_First you create a collection with the items to delete.
2)_When I want to delete the items I get an error: "ERROR: Internal : Bad Item ID Supplied".

When checking the collection it is observed that some items do not have an ID number.
Probably the cause of the error is that the ItemID field in the collection is empty, the question is why this happens, that is to say that the Item has no number?

Greetings and Merry Christmas!

------------------------------
Cristian Alejandro Saulo Palles
3 REPLIES 3

Soumya21
Level 6
Hi @Cristian Alejandro Saulo Palles

You can delete empty rows from collection later you can loop that collection which have item IDs then you can delete

Thanks,
Soumya
​​

Soumya k RPA Developer
RPA Developer
Qualesce India Private Limited
Bangalore

PRASANTHM
Level 5
Hi

ERROR: Internal: Bad Item ID Supplied => It will throw when you're trying with NULL Value or else Not an Item ID

Can you plz let me know which VBO are you using to get this report, I'm not sure how you got an Item ID Column or some other column, etc I guess you're using a customized VBO, I know we can achieve from Queue Report VBO with Get Data From Queue, but still I've doubt with Item ID Column

Best Practice we can remove the Null Rows based on Column

26171.png

Thanks
Prasanth
Software Engineer | RPA Developer
Thanks Prasanth Software Engineer | RPA Developer

Null rows are null in the ItemID column but contain information in other columns, like "Key" for example.
The VBO is customized and works perfectly for other processes, it saves in a collection the queue items to be deleted, but in this case in some items it does not bring the ItemID.

I am watching step by step the action to determine where the failure occurs.

Thanks!

Cristian Alejandro Saulo Palles