cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Attach' on page 'Attach - OR' - Target application could not be identified,

Preranajain
Level 3

ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Attach' on page 'Attach - OR' - Target application could not be identified, please ensure the application is running and review the following action inputs and/or application model identifiers: WindowTitle, ProcessName

Hi ,

When I run an edge based process through scheduler,
the process fails to attach the page even after giving all the details like WindowTitle, ProcessName, child index.

------------------------------
Prerana jain
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Please cross check the target application window tile name and make sure you given the correct information as part of attach stage. If possible can you please share the screen of the target application which need to be attached also attach stage input values to check further on this

Best Regards,
Devendran Venkatesh
RPA - Technical Architect |
Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

I wont be able to share the screenshots but the names I have given are same also 
child index = 0,
Process Name= "msedge"

Prerana jain

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hi @Prerana jain - Just to understand this - are you not able to attach only via with the window title with wildcards? I would usually be keeping it simple to attach it most of the times unless absolutely required to play around with other params.

e.g. Application:

27517.png

Task Manager: 27518.png

27519.png

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS, England, United Kingdom, GB

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

For example, your window title is "Home Page". Just keep the window title as "*Home*" and then try to attach it.

Best Regards,
Devendran Venkatesh
RPA - Technical Architect |
Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia