cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: The collection has no current row

GracieDevine1
Level 3
Hello all,

I'm new to Blue Prism and asking questions on forums so if anything isn't clear please let me know.

I wrote an action page for extracting values from a CSV; the action stage to read stores the values in a collection called CSV Values and the action stage to get the next item stores the data in a collection called Data.

The error occurs on the next action page, for placing the order. I wrote a decision stage to clean up the CSV data and this is where it fails.

I'm not sure if it's extracting or storing data from the wrong collection, I've included some screenshots (after running the program) that I hope are helpful.
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Gracie that error is saying that the collection is being referenced but the collection has no row to refer to, In your first screenshot the decision is trying to evaluate value sin the Data collection but you can see in the diagram that Data is empty. Basically the error is saying 'there is no data in that collection you're asking me to look at'.

GracieDevine1
Level 3
Hi John,

I spoke with one of my co-workers and there were a few issues, the major one being that I did not know to include input parameters so the collection where I wanted the data stored was not actually being retrieved from the page where it was being generated. Thank you for your quick response 🙂