cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter a Collection

DiogoDavid
Level 3
Hi everyone, I am having trouble using the "filter collection" action in the Utility Collection Manipulation. I have a collection named "Data" and 3 columns ("A", "B", "C"). Each of these columns have values "1", "2", and "3". I want to filter the collection "Data", column "B", to have only values "2". Hence, what I do is an action, using the utility collection manipulation -> filter collection. The inputs of that action are: 1) Collection In: I choose the collection "Data" 2) Filter: Here is where I am having trouble. I tried [Data.B]="2" and even though BluePrism does not recognize any error, the output remains empty. Can someone please help me? Thank you so much in advance. Kind regards
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have also come across this problem, as a workaround I am having to append the field name to remove the space. I don't think this is a long term solution to the problem.

PrateekMehan
Level 6
[Security Type] = '""&Trim([Summary of Securities List.Security Type])&""' Works fine for me though.

lukas_mesko
Level 2
Hi guys, this helped a lot, but what if I'd like to filter 2 values from 1 field? Let's say I have a field called DESCRIPTION in a collection called Orders. From the DESCRIPTION field, I'd like to filter only Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio. Thanks for your further help :) Lukas