cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Action very slow after launching application

NicholasHobbs
Level 3
Hi all,

I'm having an issue after launching my windows application. After launching and attaching, the first navigation stage to click on a button is very slow. There are no issues when the application is already launched. 

There is a dynamic wait stage before the click, and there is no issues with this wait stage. It finds the element in normal time. But the global click after is very slow.

Has anyone else experience an issue like this before or have any suggestions?

Many Thanks

------------------------------
Nicholas Hobbs
4 REPLIES 4

VedSengupta
Level 6
Hello Nicholas,
You may want to focus and verify ( Better in some cases than dynamic wait stages ) the field which can be done via navigate stage and move forward to clicking.

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Deloitte India (Offices of the US)
Bangalore | INDIA
*If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer*
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

EVIPUTI
MVP
@NicholasHobbs Blue prism is simply taking long time to find the elements in the page here . It normally happens when the application is huge(has many elements) or is slow in speed . Try re-selecting the application modeler attributes to some new combinations like use match index if the element is top on page , if its bottom use match reverse .​

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

@Vipul Tiwari But I have a wait stage before clicking to check if the elemet exists. So blue prism is finding the element but simply not executing the action. Can you help me understand?​

Nicholas Hobbs

Hi Nic,

Generally when we select the minimum number of attributes to identify an element, its slows down the speed of recognizing the element.

Try to select some more specific attributes for your element(Respy and remove only dynamic attributes) so that it will recognize it faster and perform the actions faster.
As already @Vipul Tiwari mentioned above select more combinations of attributes.​

Murali
RPA Consultant