cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Send Key making resource go into Warning state

rkhimava
Level 3
Hi,

I have automated a process on Chrome and run it on couple of resource simultaneously.
Within the process there is a step wherein we have an input field where we enter ID and after that we have to Enter on keyboard (as there is no specific button given on application for searching the element) so to overcome that I have used Global send key on the same input field.
But after processing around 4+ records on each of the resource machine either of the one or both at the same time goes into warning state and every time it goes into warning state the last action is the one where i am using the global send key.
Can anyone please suggest any solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance for the solution.

------------------------------
Rohit Khimavat
Software Engineer
Cross Country Info tech Pvt. Ltd
Asia/Kolkata
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Rohit,

You may need to set the "Provide the time that the object will wait for the application to respond before throwing an exception." in the application Modeller; if the exception happened, you would need to handle using recovery stages. You may need to add some wait stage to your process as well. 

We need to review your case; if any of the previous comments don't guide you to revolved, please create a ticket at support@blueprism.com to assign one of our engineers to help to resolve your issue.

Leonardo Caldas
Support Software Engineer
Customer support
America/Chicago

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Not sure if you already try this, but can increase the Pause After Each Step?
30386.png

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for your reply, I have the wait stage in place and also recovering any exception using recover and resume stages but even after having that I am still facing the issue, I have attached screenshot for your reference.
30389.jpg
30390.jpg
30391.jpg

Rohit Khimavat
Software Engineer
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your reply, I do have value assigned for "Pause After Each Step" within the navigate action but still facing the issue. Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.
30397.jpg

Rohit Khimavat
Software Engineer
Asia/Kolkata

HarshitRawat
Level 8
I am shooting in the dark here 
but have you tried using Send key Events , instead of Send keys ?

Harshit Rawat
Senior RPA Consultant

Hi Harshit,

I am not getting the Global Send Key Events option for the element just Global Send Keys , I have spied the element using the browser mode. Please find the screenshot for your reference.
30400.jpg

Rohit Khimavat
Software Engineer
Asia/Kolkata

Sen keys/Events are usually sent to the root element of the App Modeller @Rohit Khimavat

30407.png
You would have to focus or click on the GUI element you want to enter data into, and then use Navigate to Use Send Keys events

Harshit Rawat
Senior RPA Consultant