Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AZURE Virtual Machine - Map Sharepoint as Drive

Hi All,I try to map my SharePoint folder as disc on Azure Virtual Machine.I can do it on my computer and on Citrix Virtual Machine.I am unable to do it on Azure Virtual Machine, both manually and by BOT.Error Message: "Check the spelling of the name....

Retrieve Application Modeler Elements

Hello. I'm wondering if there's any way we can read information from the application modeler and output it to the business object?Use-case: lets say we have 6 different fields spied out for an application. We want to loop through those 6 fields/whate...

Use dynamic column fields

Hi All, During the business process I need to read value from a 1 row collection and based on the criteria I always need to read different column.I dynamically generate the column name I need to use:  This calculation gives back the correct expressi...

19373.png

Oracle Flexcube

Looking for input for Oracle Flexcube automation. How the integration has been done ?------------------------------Vijay KumarSenior Managervijay.kumar3@cognizant.comAmerica/Chicago------------------------------

Line item table issue for multi line

I have a table with 2 columns namely Title and Value.All rows has Title present but some rows has blank Value.When I run, Decipher skips entire row where Value field is blank (skips in the sense that it does not count it as Line Item), and Title of t...

36755.png

Version update - Login Agent

We are using the Login Agent and have updated the Blue Prism from version 6.4.0 to version 6.7.3. For the development and homologation environments we were successful, but for the production environment the runtime resources were not available in the...

Chrome in BP 6.9 -- New Tab not spyable in Browser Mode

Hi Everyone,I want to make sure this is actually a bug before I report it as such. As of this week (potentially with the recent update to the browser extension), I've found that Blue Prism 6.9 has issues with spying Chrome elements in Browser Mode af...

HTML Spying Problem

Hello,   We are having a problem using HTML spying in Internet Explorer to spy some HTML text boxes/buttons. The problem is that during spying the highlighted rectangles do not line up with the locations of the actual screen elements, everything ap...

Upcoming Citrix capabilities

Will the upcoming Citrix capabilities mentioned in the product Roadmap webinar require a component to be installed at the originating end of the Citrix environment in a similar fashion to IA Connect?