Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Service Assist 360 Degree View Demo

See how the 360 degree view of Service Assist drives productivity and efficiency in the contact center.  360 degree demo------------------------------Alisa DiStasoDirector Contact Center SolutionsBlue Prism------------------------------

Welcome to the Service Assist Community

Service Assist is a highly scalable interface which puts all your systems at a Customer Service Agent's fingertips. By unifying all of your core systems into a single browser screen, and carrying out manual admin tasks using Blue Prism Digital Worker...

Intro to Service Assist Demo Video

If you want to get a quick introduction to Service Assist, click on this video.  Service Assist Introduction ------------------------------Alisa DiStasoDirector of Contact Center SolutionsBlue Prism

ServiceNow Integration - authentication error

Hi!I try to integrate Blue Prism with Servicenow by using the skill available on DX but have an authentication problem. I set up the credential as a type Basic Authentication (username indicated as DOMAIN\USERNAME) and can invoke the API through Chom...

36471.png

Service Assist Use Cases

For those who want to understand some of the potential use cases for Service Assist, please review the attached.------------------------------Alisa DiStasoDirector Contact Center SolutionsBlue Prism

Question on Recovery logic!

Hello,I was trying recover, resume scenarios and noticed Exception Details was still available post recovery mode. What will happen if I rethrow exception after resume stage? Will it throw the original exception OR will it be empty? As Recover stage ...

Launching Issue While working With Win 10

Hi, When I tried configuring a simple application like calculator with the modeller in Windows 10. Every time I launch the calculator from the modeller the application launches correctly but the modeller fails to attach to that application and again...

Change runtime target .NET Framework version

I recently upgraded the .NET Framework version on our server to 4.8, and confirmed that the active registry setting is showing 4.8. However it seems like the BP version v6.8.1 is still using the .NET Framework 4.7, despite changing the automate.exe.c...

Printing Automation

Hi All,I have a business case of printing email attachments. Can anyone suggest me the best way to do this in blueprism without using the code stage?Thanks, Shashi K R ------------------------------Shashi Kumar------------------------------

Blueprism Setup

​Hi Blueprism could you tell me where to find installation / setup of blueprism version 6.7 document.Specialfly Login Agent​​. I didn't setup blueprism from the beginning.------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (Pension Compan...

Split PDF

Hello Bot Builders,I want to split a multi PDF invoice. Like 10 invoices are there in a single PDF of 25 pages. Some of the invoice may have 1 page while some can have 2,3 pages as well. I want to split the PDF invoice by invoice.May be we can split ...