cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Warning Resource

EmersonF
MVP
Hi everyone, I hope you are alright. So I'm working on a project that consists of capturing and creating metrics for all sessions that go into warning mode, but I see that this information is only available in real time, do you know if this information is stored in another database table , It would be a great help!

------------------------------
Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

david.l.morris
Level 14
You could reproduce the same logic that I believe Blue Prism implements. It's basically that a session goes into a Warning state when the process has been on the same stage for more than 5 minutes (or other time if it's changed from the default). Last I checked, changing the default warning time doesn't work in stages, so the default time should be a fine assumption.

I would just take all the session log fields and then build your UI or w/e you're making to indicate sessions that have been on the same stage for more than a certain amount of time. That really should be configurable in the UI rather than being a value stored at the database level, since in my opinion some users will not care about that while others will.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

david.l.morris
Level 14
You could reproduce the same logic that I believe Blue Prism implements. It's basically that a session goes into a Warning state when the process has been on the same stage for more than 5 minutes (or other time if it's changed from the default). Last I checked, changing the default warning time doesn't work in stages, so the default time should be a fine assumption.

I would just take all the session log fields and then build your UI or w/e you're making to indicate sessions that have been on the same stage for more than a certain amount of time. That really should be configurable in the UI rather than being a value stored at the database level, since in my opinion some users will not care about that while others will.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Thanks for the answer, I'm thinking about creating a new job in my database and storing this information in another table, the idea is to create indicators in grafana with these information, I appreciated your answer

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil