Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Executing a reg file with no notification

I have a few steps I want to share with you.When you want to execute a .reg file without any notification you can do the below.1. For testing open cmd and locate folder where you want to execute the .reg file2. Run the reg File e.g. "C:\Temp\matsoban...

15633.gif

Problems with get files

Hi! I am having problems with file management. Get files. What is happening to me is that if I run the process manually, it brings me the files in the collection, but when I throw it in the control room, the process ends without doing anything. From...

Sofia by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Nested Collection(Json Collection) write in Excel

Hi,Want to know if any option is there to write a nested collection directly to excel.Like below Collection.--------------------------ID     |      Collection--------------------------1       |    Row 1 of  52       |     Row 1 of 23       |     Row ...

Resource Window Corruption?

Hi everyoneJust wondering if anyone has had this issue and has managed to fix it?We're running Blue Prism 6.6 with 70 robots and 200+ processes.  We've been running Blue Prism for many years now (npower) with a wealth of experience.The issue I'm seei...

Resolved! Getting session variables and their values via CLI

Hello!On this page: Blue Prism CLI Journey - blueprism® DX it says that you can use the /vars <sessionid> command to get all the session variables and their values.When I use the following command: automatec.exe /varsI'll get this error:Invalid comma...

Application Modeler / Odd Behavior

Has anyone encountered significant issues with the Application Modeler in regards to saving/retaining items in a specific hierarchy? In attempting to craft an effective Application Model, I've nested application elements in a similar manner as to ho...