Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Generate JWT using Google Service Account

I have to use an API which is Google hosted micro-service.For authentication, I have to generate a token(JWT) from Google Service Account. I have Private key Id, Private Key, client email, client id, auth_uri, Token_uri.Could you please help me how t...

Sheela by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check checkbox in MS Word?

Dear wise community,I'm trying to use MS Word VBO - set selected checkbox action in order to check a checkbox in a word document but it doesn't work for me.For testing, I created a simple document which only contains text "Test" and after that a chec...

How to capture field spanning over two pages?

I'm trying to capture line details from a table but sometimes the description is more than just a single line of text. In most cases that's absolutely fine, Decipher can deal with that quite well but in some cases (if it's the last line on the page) ...

Soap Request Returns Empty response

Hello All,I am trying to use a SOAP Webservice in a Blue Prism Process. I added the Web Service in the System settings, added the WSDL, selected the correct methods and link to the SSL certificate. The web services object that is automatically greate...

36405.png

Looking for Single Line Flag

Hello,As we have flag for multi line to set for specific field. What can be done if I want to want field to pick Single Line  always.Looking for something like SingleLine flag.

REST API Put (Data collection)

I want to use the "Webservices - REST" Put-functionality to interact with a database. The PUT method require the following inputs: - Address URL (Text) - Data (Collection) - HTTP username (Text) - HTTP password (Password) The despription for th...

Integration with Microsoft Teams

Hi All,I am looking into the possibility of posting the report file from the robot to Microsoft Teams rather than via Outlook.I have seen there was a connector called 'webhook' which would normally be used for this integration, is this still availabl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Way i can auto arrange actions in blueprism studio

Is there an option to can auto arrange actions in an object for blueprism studioSo i have a case where in we create a bprelease file but we do not calculate the x and y co-ordinates for actions. In case this is imported in blueprism, all the activiti...