Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mastercard API - Mastercom

Hello, have anyone tried implementing project interacting with Mastercard API? Any inputs or guidance you can provide?We'll be specifically using the below API:https://developer.mastercard.com/mastercom/documentation/api-basics/----------------------...

How to optimize Disk space on VM and SQL DB

HI,Running of Bots creates different logs, working on application creates App data or Temp data. which all these results in consumption of Disk space in VM as well as in SQL Database.My query is how we can optimize Disk space by deleting files. which...

mailbox database is temporarily unavailable

ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The mailbox database is temporarily unavailable., The process failed to get the correct properties.why exactly do we get this kind of error ?

Exception Message

Hi,I had exception returned with "Input comment missing item"the issue was my item O047384447 Picked from collection but it was 10 character in length it should have total 11 characters missing 6 after 7 (O0473844476) and was missing in the item.how ...

Issue with the DataGrid

I hit a snag with the DataGrid object in a windows form application. I am unable to perform some operations on it. I am having a following datagrid:   In this datagrid, I would like to check a box based on the input value provided, which will be t...

36984.png

Page shrink when spying

Hi all,I'm very new to BP, hope to get some help with spying. 1. When BP launches an application, that application would shrink for some reason(as shown in the attached pic). The application is not clickable at this point either (eg. it won't respond...

37017.jpg
Stella by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot activate application to send HotKeys

Hello, I am working with SAP and I'm having some troubles with exporting the data. The most straightforward method would be to use Hot Keys (I just need to press Shitf+F4) but somehow this is working only in debug mode when stepping, while if I try t...

RE : Login Agent

ERROR:  : 0: LogonUI callbacks not disabled Recently we configured login agent on robot machines only two bot are running fine and rest all bots are getting terminated due to the above issue .any suggestion please 

reactivate trial key

my machine broke and i have to install again blue prism and which require new key for trial. i have tried on portal to activate but no luck. how to get the key again.

Failed to get full table to collection in HTML mode

​​I'm trying to get a table to collection from a website. I spied one of the element in the table as usual (this time is a checkbox), and I can get trade to collection by read this element. But the problem I can only get 100 rows from the table. That...

MengYu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facing an issue in the blueprism web automation

Hi Blueprism team, i need a help in web automationYesterday, my business object which i designed for automation of rpa challenge website was working fine. But now it seems to be not working by throwing an exception like as belowInternal : Failed to p...

NivedN by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes