Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reactivate trial key

my machine broke and i have to install again blue prism and which require new key for trial. i have tried on portal to activate but no luck. how to get the key again.

Failed to get full table to collection in HTML mode

​​I'm trying to get a table to collection from a website. I spied one of the element in the table as usual (this time is a checkbox), and I can get trade to collection by read this element. But the problem I can only get 100 rows from the table. That...

MengYu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facing an issue in the blueprism web automation

Hi Blueprism team, i need a help in web automationYesterday, my business object which i designed for automation of rpa challenge website was working fine. But now it seems to be not working by throwing an exception like as belowInternal : Failed to p...

NivedN by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attachmate InfoConnect not working with BP

Hi,I have a problem with Attachmate InfoConnect automation in BP. After application modeller is correctly set up, the mainframe window shows up like on pic below: It`s impossible to extend/maximize it.Did you encounter this kind of issue?Thanks a lot...

kh_placeholder.png

Application Error Memory Could not be Read

​Hello everyone,We encountered this application error when our Blue Prism process interacting with another windows based application. The application is coded in VB6.0 and the Blue Prism process runs on Windows Server 2016. We've tried to increased t...

BP Spy modes comparison

We know that spy mode uses different engines to find and match against a set of interface elements in the environment. Being that said can we elaborate on the difference between each mode and point out what one mode can do that the other cant.I'm esp...

SanoopR by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to include XSD in start event in Process

Hi Team, I need to include third party XSD as a collection in input field of start event.  I need to expose the webservice which adhere to the third standard.  is there is anyway in blue prism to convert xsd to collection and add in the start of the ...

inian by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cloud vs On Site

Hello *! Is there somewhere a good comparison about the functional differences between Cloud (SaaS) and the On Site (on prem) variant of Blue Prism? A customer of ours would like to know this in detail. Thank you very much for your time!-------------...

How can we delete old/unused Process?

Hi, Good day! We receive an error while trying to delete the old/unused Process - "An error occurred while deleting the process: Could not delete the process. This process has been run before and is required for audit". May we ask help on how can we...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes