Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Google Sheets APIs in a Organization

hello!!This is my first question in this community, I'm happy to be part of it !I need some help, how can I use a Google APIs with blue prism in a Organization ? There's a way to do it without the need of share the service account with the sheets ? H...

Query about .NET Framework 4.8

Hi Folks, Currently we are using Blue Prism Version 6.4.2 with Microsoft .NET framework 4.7 My organization wants to upgrade the .NET Framework to 4.8 version.  If we Update the .NET framework 4.8 with Blue Prism Version 6.4.2 do, we have any Impa...

Error running from control room

Good evening all we have a process that runs very well from the process studio but when we try to run it from the control room using one of the BOT resource we get this error  ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by...

Interaction with Excel file is slow

Hi all,I have this one robot working with Excel report which used to work fine last year but since new year the robot is slow AF when interacting with the report. I am talking like one minute to activate worksheet, one minute to set cell value and so...

Failed to move email

Failed to move emails. Error message: Failure in Move Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. ID input parameter not set.

login failed

After installing the RPA software 6.10.1 I could not login with userid/password admin/admin. The database is validated OK------------------------------Dung-quoc Nguyen------------------------------

Proces only works when desktop is watched

Hi BP communityOn my recent proces, I've run into the problem, that the proces will run fine on my own computer and on one of the servers, when I view the server with SCCM, but not when I haven't connected to the server via SCCM in a short while. I'v...

Resolved! Go to Visible cells after filtered in a columnn Excel

Hi ,need to go visible cell in a column in Excel after applying filters.Ex: Age column filtered >25 then i need to go first visible value after filter.ThanksKMMPost------------------------------Murali Mohan Konanki Automation AssociateAutomation Asso...

Login Agent Change Password Problem

hello good afternoon sorry for the inconvenience I wanted to consult a problem that I have that I can not solve. I have a login agent installed, since control room Login / logout works perfectly, now if I throw the ChangePassword process, it works, i...

Unable to Create Database

Hi, I have runned "BluePrismEvaluation6.8.msi" on my pc and able to successfully test connection to DB after installing blue prism for the first time.However, when I re-launched Blue Prism,  I will be prompted to create the password as shown below. ...

18178.png 18179.png
JanToh by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Waiting for image processing

Hi,Kindly assist I have installed decipher successfully and all the services are running.I am also able to connect, login and send batch to Decipher however my batch is stuck on "Waiting for Image processing..." for a long period of time and does not...

Get Column Number in Excel

​​How to get a column number given a cell reference in Excel?Ex: Cell Reference - F10Then Column number should be 6 as F is 6th Column.------------------------------Devi Pratyusha Nallagonda------------------------------

Ms Outlook VBO forward does not keep copy in Sent

Hi,why does the Ms outlook VBO forward email NOT keep a copy of the forwarded emails in the Sent Items folder? Does anyone know how i can make it to store copies of emails i forwarded in the sent items folder?thank you------------------------------Th...

Thabang by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes