cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Loop through all tags from Web Application Page?

JIGARPARIKH
Level 4
Hi, I need to Product information from any site like eBay, amazon, flip cart etc. For that, I need to configure Fields like Product Name, Will go inside the Product Detail page and from there I need Price, Ram, Memory, Screen etc. values. I want to repeat these steps for all products available on that main page and also from the other paging pages as well. Let's say I have 100 Pages and on each page I have 10 Products. I need details from all these products. I get information for one product. How can I Traverse through all these products? How can I implement Loop here?
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Jigar,

What you would need here is 2 loops nested inside each other.

The first larger loop would loop through the pages, checking that you have looked at all the results on the page before selecting the new page.

The second smaller loop would select each result on the page depending on how many are there. and then it would perform the actions of selecting price, RAM, memory, screen size etc. 

You will need to be able to count how many you have checked and ensure that even with exceptions you can continue to get the full 100 but this is very possible.

Best of luck!

------------------------------
Ronan Considine
Business Automation Lead
Blue Prism
Ronan Considine Senior Business Analyst Blue Prism

ManpreetKaur1
Level 8
Hi @JIGARPARIKH,

Did you try spying Product table and use read stage 'Get table' action with spied element, the result will be a collection with all table fields. In this way, you can get all the data of one page using single action.

Manpreet Kaur
Manager
Deloitte