Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel formatting

Hi All,Has anybody performed formatting in excel using Blue prism e.g. Bold, Italics, Underline, auto-fit etc. ?

Resolved! Excel formatting

Hi All,Has anybody performed formatting in excel using Blue prism e.g. Bold, Italics, Underline, auto-fit etc. ?------------------------------Bhavya Taneja------------------------------

Unable to Install Decipher License Service

Hi ,I am getting the attached error while trying to uninstall decipher licensing service. I tried to uninstall using windows add/remove programs or by using the installer but I keep getting the attached error. Not sure if the key mentioned in the scr...

Email/ SMTP VBO

Hello,I am using Email/SMTP VBO to list the emails using list messages action. But I am not able to list recent emails. it only lists very old emails. What configuration should be done to list recent emails or how to give date range------------------...

Extract of text from PDF

Hello,Do you have any good recommendation for the extract of text from a PDF file? I have been looking at iText and Adobe API, however both are not available for free (for iText a commercial license is required and Adobe has only a free trial version...

Resolved! Regarding excel formula write and drag

Dear All,I have one query and need to write formula in the cell and then drag it to down.Steps, what I used - Create instance - Open workbook - Show Workbook - Set cell Value and so on........But after running it and when it reached to Set Cell Value...

18034.png 18035.png

Resolved! Runtime Resource offline when login

Hello,      When my schedule use Login Agent Login the runtime resource, the runtime resource will be offline. I use remote desktop to logoff from RR, RR will change to online.        If I login runtime resource using remote desktop, RR becomes offli...

JamesLi by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with getting data from Chrome using HTML

I am a novice developer. I have encountered the following problem. The application field spied on in IE as an HTML element had the attributes Path -Dynamic and Enabled. I am currently working in Chrome. I spy in Browser Mode. The same application sp...

Resolved! Getting Data from Oracle Database

HI Team, I am trying to retrieve data from Oracle database through OLEDB object. I am able to access the required tables from Oracle SQL developer. I did tried giving the connection string in OLEDB object how ever it gives the error as OLEDB data pro...

Extract Duplicate attachments within an email message

Dear AllFor one of the projects, the requirement is to extract all attachments within an email message and place it in a folder. This works as long as there are no duplicate attachment names. Only one is retrieved and the other duplicate is lost.Can ...

Facing issue with browser mode

Dear all, currently we are using BP6.4.2, we have developed a process with chrome browser based mode, 2 years back, recently we are facing an issue with the process, while running the process it is not able to identify the elements and I have tried i...