cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to achieve mouse hovering through blueprism

Sri_Krishna_Cha
Level 5
I have an application in which if I hover my mouse, it will give additional links. But when I am using focus action in robotics, this is not working.    Any views?
7 REPLIES 7

BordessoullesVi
Level 3
In application Modeller you not view the link ? (in Attributes ""title"" for ex) ? if yes you can read this param.

Sri_Krishna_Cha
Level 5
Please see the attached screenshot, the moment I just place my cursor over the Application, it shows me all the list of options available for that specific action, similarly if I place my cursor over the tools, it shows me list of options available . I want to achieve this using robotics. I spied the elements in html mode and selected actions like focus and others.. but nothing is working out. Does that makes sense?

MelissaSuarez_G
Level 6
Try Global Mouse Click Centre. Technically this doesn't hover over the element but it would simulate using the mouse to actually pressing that option

DesBoyle2
Level 3
You could use WINAPI to move the mouse into the required position..I use it a lot and it works really well...

AmitKumar7
Level 2
Hi Boyle, How to use WINAPI in Blue prism? Do you have any guide for same?

GeraldJ
Level 5
Hi Boyle,   As Amit mentioned. Can you list out the steps for using WINAPI

IvanRaketski
Level 2
You can also try to use Drop in Navigate Stage to hover mouse to a certain position.