cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send multiple attachment in a single mail

PadmajaRavipati
Level 2
Hello, i have to send the error screenshots in a single mail to customer. Could any one guide me the steps to attach multiple attachments in a single mail and send it
9 REPLIES 9

PavelZuravliov
Level 3
Need to use MAPIex to send email. As Input ""Attachment"" provide all files you need to send.  Data file text example: ""C:\temp\file1.jpeg; C\temp\file2.jpeg""   

DaveMorris
Level 14
Most of the actions that send emails take an input for attachments and the way to do multiple is as pavelzuravliov indicates, with comma-separated- or semi-colon-separated values. However, I'd avoid MAPIEx unless you're already dependent on it. It is unstable. A lot of us have switched either to the Outlook VBO or to SMTP.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

AmiBarrett
Level 12
If all else, you can command-line zip your files and attach that.

AshutoshRai
Level 3
Use Outlook VBO and  action Send File .This take all file as collection in  a attachment as input parameter. This attachment's collection take only file path as input parameter.

PadmajaRavipati
Level 2
Thank you all for your suggestions. I am able to attach multiple attachments in a mail now.  

Pls send the code

------------------------------
Mujahid Basha
sr.software engineer
wipro
Asia/Kolkata

Hello @mujahidbasha - this is 2 year old thread and there has been lot of improvement done in outlook VBO.

You can use MS OUTLOOK VBO latest version from DX to cater your requirement. write here back if you are not able to do so or getting error.

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/ms-outlook-vbo​

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Hello @Neeraj Kumar is it possible with new outlook vbo ? I can only send one attechment, When I use new outlook vbo latest version , ​

zafer soran

@zafersoran1,

Which VBO are you referring to (Microsoft Outlook VBO or Microsoft 365 - Outlook VBO), and did you read the documentation? Both of the following VBOs support multiple file attachments. You pass a semicolon-separated list of file paths in to the Send Mail action. The VBO will then attach each file in that delimited list to the email. There is a catch though with the Microsoft 365 - Outlook VBO though.​ Microsoft Graph limits the overall size of the mail message, so if your attachments cause the size of the message to grow to much, the request will be declined.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange