cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoking Javascript Throws Exception HRESULT: 0x80020101

christiansilva
Level 2
Hello guys, someone already have a problems invoking javascript ? I'am trying inject a javascrip code and get this exception

(Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Codigo' on page 'teste Page ' - Failed while inserting javascript method:Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020101-> at mshtml.HTMLWindow2Class.IHTMLWindow2_execScript(String code, String language)
at BluePrism.ApplicationManager.HTML.clsHTMLDocument.InsertJavascriptFragment(String MethodDefinition, String& sErr)

And if a put any javascript code on navigate, action: insert javascript fragment Blue prism return this.

Thank you.

------------------------------
christian silva
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Christian,

It usually there is some syntax error in the java code more than related to the Blue Prism.

I have performed an online search of the error you have reported and found the same Stackoverflow article you had referenced.

https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=0x80020101

Hossein Azimi
Customer Support Engineer, APAC
Blue Prism
Sydney NSW

Thank you Hossein, 

I figured out is a problem in my javascript code,  I have tested the javascript code in another version of the site and now I pointing to a newer version which changed some elements.

Thank you.

christian silva

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the update. It's good to hear that you may have identified the root cause of the issue.

Hossein Azimi
Customer Support Engineer, APAC
Blue Prism
Sydney NSW