cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a BluePrism light that can be used in a developer's desktop?

GonzaloCarranza
Level 2
Good morning/afternoon,

I tried the BP trial on my computer and for our small team it was great and all we need really.

Is there a desktop only BP light? Light meaning I don't have to get a separate server and a another license for sql server, etc. just install on my desktop and use it like the trial version.

Before I call sales, which is always painful to do for any product, I want to find out.

Thanks
Gonzalo

1 REPLY 1

Hi Gonzalo,

You can try Blue Prism Learning Edition which is a  is a locally installed, limited version of Blue Prism that is free to use for 90 days. You can have up to 1 Digital Worker, 2 Sessions and 5 Published Processes with this though. 

For renewing the license you can contact support team after 90 days for the same.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this resolves your query and if this resolves your query, please mark the answer as the 'Best Answer' so that others having a similar doubt can track the answer easily.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
Sr. Consultant,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.,
Blue Prism Community MVP 2022 | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------