cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent & 0x80131505

ThiagoBertolott
Level 3
Hello everyone,

We have our runtime running from a Windows Server (Terminal mode) where we also have 3 other sessions for developers.

Our process was running fine until we decided to test the scheduler. Login Agent is throwing the 0x80131505 error.

We are able to run the process if the runtime user is open, but not able if it´s active but session is closed. I went through all the similar posts and understand it might be a login issue, but I couldn´t find a single confirmation on what is the correct fix for this.

IT is open to help us with windows configuration and policies, but I need direction on what to target here.

Thanks,

------------------------------
Thiago Bertolotti de Oliveira
9 REPLIES 9

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Thank you for your message, regarding your I recommend reviewing your configuration in the RR, to make sure this RR is available first with the BP Server. 
Now, all depends if you follow all the requirement to allow Login Agent to work. (follow this example here)
Like, Windows Disclaimemt message, maybe your organization has this message popup at the begging and this causes Login Agent to fail, or maybe is the CTRL-ALT-DELETE is enabled and you not using SAS to pass this.

Your error is a timeout, and any or the reason I explained before can be a source fo that. We need to review your case if any of the previous comments don't guide you to revolved, please create a ticket at support@blueprism.com to assign one of our engineers to help to resolve your issue.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

We have no pop-up screens and CTRL+ALT+DEL isn´t necessary. You just have to add your name and password and there are no pop-ups or anything - initially we had a security pop up but we logged into the Runtime from the App Server and clicked on "don´t show this again" and it was gone... at least using RCP.

We also have a ticket open, but I was hoping it could be something simple that was overlooked. We start the UAT today, and the only turnaround we have found was to create another user to connect to the Runtime via RCP and keep the session open..

We can close this second user and it still keeps the runtime alivee... but it´s just a mitigation plan.. we should be able to use the login agent.

Well, when you using RDP, this will affect the login agent, because you now using the Listener and not the Login Agent.

When you login in that RR you GPO have a window like this one?
Deploying Legal Notice Logon Banner in Domain Computers | Yogesh
This will affect the Login Agent to work, just like the CTRL - ALT - DELETE effect if you don't install SAS.

Luis Lopez
Blue Prism Ltd

We don´t have this msg either.

Today we went through all GP configuration, applied the recommended settings, restarted everything.. still the same error. 

I´ll wait for someone to answer our ticket and maybe connect to our server. This is really critical to our project.

Well, we need to review your case with more time, someone in from our team will reply to you in your business hours assigned to your region (Europe), at less the end customer is located in Americas or other Region away from Europe, if that is the case please reply in the ticket the name of the client and location.

Luis Lopez
Blue Prism Ltd

Hello,

Try checking also the solutions suggested on this community thread:
https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MessageKey=51958b67-977e-4bfa-b3dd-ab8764dc8edc&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=dig...

Max Elopre
Technical Consultant
Chicago IL

AaranFraser-Hit
Level 2
Hi Thiago and BP. We are experiencing the exact same issue - we have since removed our Legal Message however SAS still isn't working. We are using Virtual Machines - I have tested with Ctrl+Alt+Del turned off, and it works as expected. Like Thiago, we need a solution when Ctrl+Alt+Del is enabled as this is also cricial to our project.

Aaran Fraser-Hitchen
Software Developer
QinetiQ

Please check again the Pre-SAS requirements in the Login Agent user guide.  You can also install VNC or connect to the Runtime Resource using vSphere console so you can observe what's really happening behind the scene.  If it's still continuing as an issue, please open a support ticket as this could be part of a bigger problem.

Max Elopre
Technical Consultant
Chicago IL

Hi Luis,

Gracias por tu ayuda, 

here you can find the ticket we placed and so far there is no way to use the login, we can logout but can't login
https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/tickets/109622

Eduardo Sacahui
Consultant
Symphony
America/El_Salvador