cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent Installation Via Command Line

Amar_DeepSIngh
Level 2
We are trying to install Login Agent via Command line but we are not able to pass Blue Prism Server Connection Name as argument . Command is as follows : MSIEXEC.EXE /I "LoginAgent2.0.0_x64.msi" /l*v C:\temp\la.log /QB- ALLUSERS=1 BPCONN=myconnectionname Installation happens successfully by this command but it does not reflect the connection name property passed using BPCONN . We cannot see any connection information in Login Agent Configuration File (C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited \Automate V3\LoginAgentService.config) . This file is created without any connection information. OS : Windows Server 2012 R2. How we identified property BPCONN : We created the installation log for GUI installation and found that installer is using BPCONN property for holding connection name. We are trying to pass the same to MSIEXEC . Why we want to do this : We are creating a package which can be installed remotely on any PC via SCCM . Any help appreciated . Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

JonasSøgaard
Level 2
Have you reached a solution?

BernardoBarosa
Level 2
Hi Did you managed to build a package to be installed using SCCM? how did you managed the connection file? Thanks B

I know this is an old question but somehow Blue Prism does not have the full information in their online help or in the knowledgebase. So here are the properties working for me.

msiexec.exe /i "C:\intallfiles\LoginAgent_x64.msi" INSTALLFOLDER="C:\Blue Prism Login Agent" CONNECTIONNAME="Default Connection" EnableSASProxy=true AttemptOverrideSASGPO=false AttemptOverrideLegalMsgGPO=true /qn ADDLOCAL=LoginAgent,SasService

Hopefully it helps others like me or myself in the future 🙂

Keywords for google: LoginAgent msiexec installation

------------------------------
Carol Ouellet
Developer
IBM
America/New_York

Congratulations on the initiative to revive an old post to share this solution, make sure it will be appreciated in the community, and it contributes to a more complete community

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
America/Recife
+5581988869544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil