cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx "Get Mail" Crashes after one use

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, While working on a proof of concept, I am trying to use MAPIEx to read emails from an Outlook inbox. The first time I run my object, the "Get Mail" successfully retrieves the email and I can extract the information I need. However, if I try to run that object again, it will always fail with the error "Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access inbox" . No matter how many times I retry this I always get the same error. If I close and reopen Blue Prism, it works again the first time, but then never again just as before. I've tried reinstalling both MAPIEx and Blue Prism with no luck. I also make sure both applications are being run as administrator. I am using Outlook 2016 32 Bit, MAPIEx 1.1.15 and BluePrism 6.2.32 2669 64 bit.   Thanks     
2 REPLIES 2

NicholasKay
Level 2
Having the same issue.... I think it's a Outlook permissions issue but I'm not sure. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same as am getting in send Mail also in  MAPIEx ""Failure in send mail function of blueprism extended mapi automation failed to access outbox"" Please someone suggest me this solution?