Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Save as in Power point is not working

Hello, I have created Power point object to save the power point file with Save As key "F12", but after entering the desired location the BOT is not clicking enter/Alt+N, rather it is considering the same location of the file and not the desired pat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data passing and retrieving to command prompt

Hi, I am trying to Pass Commands to Command Prompt while spying. i.e., Is it possible to spy the elements which is in Command prompt/In any other Interface? If some one have already tried the spy command prompt and tried to pass and retrieve data f...

error - Not connected

Failed to perform Step 1 in Read Stage €œRead Details€ on page €œGet Employee Details€ €“ Not Connected What does this actaully mean and colud some one let me know why I'm getting this error.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Exe file

Hey guys, what is the exe file to launch BP? Is it Automate.exe? I know...this is a newbie question!! Thanks in advance for your help! Ingrid

How to call page dynamically

Is there any way I can dynamically call a page in BluePrism. For example suppose I need the Page component to call the page whose name is stored in a variable.(Those who might be familiar with UiPath may be aware that there we can specify the workflo...

Converting Text to Excel

Hello, I want to convert text file to excel, delimiting the special character ( | ). While delimiting excel popup is appearing as "Do you want to replace the contents of the cell". Due this robo is getting stuck. on delimiting. Have also added "wb...

Search excel cell value

I have a excel with around 500 rows. Columns are not fixed one can have 1, 10. Cell value can be anywhere in the excel. I want to get a value of cell adjacent to some text value. Cell No Value O30 Customer Type P30 ...

Resource Pools and Schedules

I am having trouble getting resource pools to work with the scheduler - is this possible?   I have use of 3 resource machines, when they were separated the schedule worked fine. Now they are in a pool when I set a schedule up I can only allocate th...