cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate created process/VBO to new machine.

BenYuen
Level 2
Hi, I created some process/VBO in my machine and now I got an new machine.  Do anyone know how can I migrate those process/VBO to new machine? Is only can export one by one from old machine and then import one by one to new machine? Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

VijayDodamani
Level 5
Hi,  You can create 1 bprelease file. To create .bprelease file, 1. go to package -> Right click on Package Overview -->  click on new package Drag all the processes, objects, Schedulers, Queues, Credentials etc whatever you have been created, if you need everything just drag and drop on right pane. give the name to package. 2. Once the package got created, then select the package -> right click -> click on ""New Release""  Give the name to file and you will be asking to enter the path, where you wanted to save the .bprelease file. 3. Copy and paste to new machine 4. Open Blue Prism on new machine, Press CTRL + I (shortcut for import bprelease file / or you will be getting option under File Menu) 5. Give the .bprelease file path and press ok  Thank you Regards, Vijay Rudrappa Dodamani  

BenYuen
Level 2
Million Thank