cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multilingual Support in BP

PrageetDak
Level 4
Hi - Does blue prism support multilingual support especially french language? How we can enable the option? I didn't see anything in settings.
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
No, BP is hardcoded in English but internationalisation is on our long term roadmap. BP will work with different locale settings, and it is possible to configure the OCR function for different languages, but other than that the system itself is in English.

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello Prageet,

Blue Prism v6.7, due to be released within the next month or so will support:

• UI in French– Option to change User Interface (UI) language to French

Blue Prism v6.6 already supports English, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.

Tips:

------------------------------
Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

@chris.strong

Thank you for the link to the roadmap. I have seen similar things like this in PowerPoints in meetings with our BP account manager and such. But I never noticed this roadmap ​on the Portal before. I have been trying to subscribe to everything I come across so that I'm notified when new content is added to the Portal. Is this something I should have noticed when it happened or was it a silent addition to the Portal?

Please don't tell me this has been there forever or I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. 😃

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Hello Dave,

You can sleep at night, publishing the roadmap on the Blue Prism Portal is relatively new (2020).

The Product Management team have been working hard to be in a position where we can outline our product plans on the Portal without limiting ourselves to changes as they occur.

Note: There as Disclaimer with each publication of the roadmap.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Roberto_LuisRod
Level 3
Hello!
For people like me who come across this post via a search engine, I would like to add that today (January 2021, BP v6.9.0) the language of the software can be changed and that is in the login dialogue.And even more: If you call up the help in Studio, for example, and this has been started in German (or French), then the help will also appear in German (or French). Possible languages according to the selection box are:German, English (in different variants), French as well as a few Asiatic languages that I cannot decipher 🙂
Regards,
Roberto

Roberto Luis Rodríguez Estévez
Senior Software Developer
Expleo Technology Germany GmbH
Europe/Berlin

PinoAgostino
Staff
Staff

The Blue Prism user interface and online help are automatically presented in the operating system's configured locale.

Alternatively, the required language can also be selected on the Blue Prism login screen. (6.10)

Pino Agostino