cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigate to another url don't work if i have multiple windows in version 5.0.32.0

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, After the upgrade to version 5.0.32.0, the navigate stage does not work if i have more than 1 IE browser page opened. I did step by step to verify that the page is attached, and i even before the navigate stage i did a wait verification with the associated element (that is found). And get this error: Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate1' on page 'Return to SSO Page' - No elements match the supplied query terms In the application modeller i checked that the element is highlighted. Thanks, Filipe PS: In version 5.0.23 still works
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I have certainly interfaced with multiple IE browser applications at once on version 5.0.32 and later versions so maybe it is something about how you are attaching to the browser? My recommendation is to experiment with how you are attaching, the TabProcGrowth setting, and child index settings. The only reason multiple browsers should imact your solution is if you are somehow attaching to the incorrect IE process thread. By the way, I would expect your solution to fail with a wait stage exception with a failed to find description rather than an internal no elements match error - do you have wait stages at the start of every action as per best practice training?